Wrap Around Care
procedures from Monday 12 October 2020
- Breakfast club must be paid for via Parent Pay. Each session is £2.00 and the minimum amount payable is £6.00.
- The doors for breakfast club will open at 7.45am prompt and it will close at 8.10am. There will be no entry after this time.
- Entry to the club will be via the year 3 & 5 entrance which can be found on Chapman Road near the KS2 hall. Please adhere to social distancing rules and use the markings on the pavement to line up.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who will need to sign a register allowing their child to use the service.
- Please be patient with our staff as this may take a little longer than usual.
- The breakfast club will only be open to parents who expressed a wish to use the service and for years reception to year 5 initially.
- It is important that you know that the children will be kept in their year group bubbles and they will not be allowed to mix even if they have siblings.
- Once the children have eaten their breakfast, they will be able to take part in arts and crafts as well as playing board games within their bubbles.
- The children will be escorted to their year groups at the appropriate time.
Please see information on the document below regarding our after-school provision.